Services for setting up google ads
Google Ads is a Google service focused on the implementation of contextual advertising as a tool to promote business online. The service has a lot of software solutions for creating ads, monitoring the effectiveness of Google Ads campaign. Among the features of Google Adwords (Ads) is the placement of ads in all channels of the search engine: Pictures, Shopping, Search, as well as on the sites of the Google display network (display network).
Services for setting up Google Ads is one of the common services that customers demand when interacting with OnePix. That is why many of our specialists are certified by Google and constantly improve their skills in order to be able to provide services for the promotion of advertising campaigns at the highest level.
The service of conducting Google Ads allows you to maintain a given level in terms of the number, cost and quality of leads. The Google Ads system is constantly being improved and changes are made, both in the ad format and in the principles of work. Therefore, if you do not follow the changes and do not implement them promptly, then the effectiveness of advertising will gradually decrease.
It is for this reason that the activity of setting up Google Ads is an independent type of employment that requires high knowledge and competencies, as well as a lot of time. And if you have a lack of ones or the other, then it would be much wiser to hire qualified employees who can perform this most important task (in fact, to stimulate the growth of your company’s revenue) at a high professional level.
Google Ads account advantages
It makes sense to determine what the strengths of Google Ads are. After all, if you allocate some kind of budget that is significant for the business, then you should definitely imagine what effect you expect at the output. (This is what OnePix employees strongly recommend to pay attention to).
So, what exactly can be expected after providing services for setting up Google Ads:
- target impact In fact, Google dynamic ads are means of point impact aimed at attracting the interest of visitors specifically to the advertised positions on the page. The effectiveness of Google Ads will be very high;
- overall efficiency, There will be a stable increase in the number of conversions (searchers to purchasers) by tens and even hundreds of times;
- start will be almost instantaneous For example, 3 days to set up a campaign under the guidance of competent advertisers from OnePix, and it will turn into the main channel for attracting an audience, like one of the classics said: “Ten thousand years of complete happiness!”;
- budget control, no need to pay for low-performing impressions. Only the transition to the advertiser’s resource is paid;
- management OnePix employees will select only relevant platforms for impressions, thereby forming a more effective promotion strategy;
- possibility of effective analytics We use all the possibilities of analytics to most effectively set up a campaign and track performance;
- transparency Each advertising campaign (and there may be several) is assigned its own virtual account, which allows you to make changes in real time.
But the main advantage of Google Ads is the global coverage and penetration of this resource on the planet. People may not know or use some local search engines and their ecosystems, but Google knows for sure. All platforms of the Google ecosystem have millions and even billions of users, so you will definitely find your own market segment with the help of this “simple search engine”.
What is included in the campaign settings up Google Ads provided by Onepix?
Google Ads setting up is a complex process that is not limited to performing any one set of actions. That is, we are talking about a list of actions, and it’s needed to monitor carefully the effectiveness of the measures taken (to ensure that all of them are successful) and understand which option should be launched next.
In particular, under a set of measures for setting up Google Ads, OnePix specialists mean the following actions structure:
- connecting an account to Google Analytics;
- terms of reference for implementation of events and goals on the site;
- connecting analytics, as well as synchronization of analytics and Google Ads;
- setting goals in analytical tools;
- setting up competitive landing page on different resources;
- discussing content starting with negative keywords exception and every headline checking;
- discussing prices as part of the conversion work;
- transferring data to access your account and Google Data Studio reports;
- setting up a Google Data Studio report based on dynamics and conversion rates.
In addition to organize Google Ads campaign, you should constantly monitor its effectiveness and periodically optimize the settings so that each of the options used gives no less conversion growth than in the previous period. “Turn on the machine for the production of money” by pressing one button is not working here – painstaking, complex efforts are required.
So, what is meant by advertising campaign optimization within services for setting up Google Ads from the point of view of any OnePix account manager:
- Analysis of the results of the target value.
- Adjustment of ads, keywords, targeting to achieve the intended goals.
- Testing different experiments in Google Ads account to analyze their efficiency.
- Search for new sources, adding information to attract potential customers to the site.
- Website usability analysis, providing recommendations to increase conversion.
- Creation of a plan for testing new sources of customer acquisition.
- Launch, testing, optimization of new sources of ads traffic.
Ad budget and Google Ads management service cost
The Google Ads cost is calculated in a very interesting way, because the budget is set by the customer himself. However, there is one important, interesting feature, thanks to which Google Ads occupies one of the first places in the contextual advertising system. This advantage is that Google charges exclusively for the result, and then only after the potential buyers transition to the search results is considered completed. So, Google Ads month or daily budget in this format (cost per click) is attractive for absolutely everyone: as for corporates, as for small business. And the customer does not have a lot of millions spent in order to attract the attention of the target audience to its website or offer to get more visits or more leads.
Reliability and confidenceWe divide the project into stages. You only pay for the result of each stage.
Transparency of processesOur managers provide regular reporting through the Hubstuff tracking system
International standardsWe use world standards in website development and project management.
Long-term relationshipsBetween immediate benefits and permanent partnership, we choose the second option.
As part of the consultation on the creation of a website or application, we will clarify the necessary information for the analysis of your project
follow the process from start to finish
Our Hubstaff system allows you to track the project
development every step of the way
Pre-project Documentation preparation
The pre-project stage is a detailed architectural and construction plan of a project – a set of instructions reflecting the general logic of a web service to achieve extraordinary results.
Preparation of Technical Requirements
At this stage, we create a document describing the goals and objectives set for the developers and implement the optimal development strategy.
This consists of prototyping and development of design layouts.
The design stage is devoted to creating visual block diagrams that define the resource architecture and the location of all elements of platforms.
During this stage, we hand over our design layouts to our team of front-end developers. They turn the template into code and link the structure to the control system. Next, the layout files go through the testing stage.
This stage includes setting up the server, implementing the functional areas of the site, and linking them to the CMS system database, integrating the system with the user, etc.
This stage precedes delivery to the customer. It is accompanied by final project testing, code review (code diagnostics and optimization), and the project launch.
Websites may crash from time to time, so it’s essential to ensure a solid support process. We are a reliable partner who will live up to your expectations and ensure top-notch site support.