Services for setting up Facebook ads
Facebook advertising helps to sell goods and services, as well as increase brand awareness using the tools of this global social network. Basically, it is a tool that will help you find your ideal clients based on interests, beliefs, ideologies, values, and user behavior. On Facebook, audience detail for targeting is off the charts: people share details about their lives, interact with content, and this can easily be used when creating and setting up ads for a newly created online store.
Users come to the social network not for shopping. By setting up advertising on this social network, we interact with a cold audience that is not yet aware of the problem that the product or service you are promoting will help solve. The purpose of advertising is to attract as many people as possible and stir up interest to turn just the visitors of the site to warn audiences. Facebook ads are great for building brand awareness, but that doesn’t mean you can’t sell.
Therefore, OnePix specialists services for setting up Facebook ads and optimize campaigns in such a way that advertising is cost-effective. It helps you to increase the flow of orders, to expand the visiting auditory, and to earn money, at list (and several benefits more). The three pillars of our and your success here are management, promotion and dashboarding. Use Facebook opportunities with OnePix, and you will be surprised how quickly your even small business will go uphill!
What does OnePix Facebook ads manager do?
Facebook is a visual platform. When ordering targeted advertising on Facebook, you will show your product to users using: video, photo, slideshow, carousels. And this means that you need to create attractive, interesting creatives (commercials that will be broadcast to Facebook page of any user). In addition, it is necessary to determine the audience to whom this ad will be shown so that it is as relevant as possible. And these are just 2 special services for setting up Facebook ads that you need to know and be able to use in order for your advertising efforts to yield rich revenue shoots.
OnePix experts consider the situation extremely comprehensively, and therefore:
- They audit the current state of marketing for the customer’s project (the so-called “incoming” data is taken). Technical and marketing errors in previously implemented advertising campaigns are analyzed.
- Effective strategies are being developed to achieve the set goals. A strategy is selected that saves resources and maximizes results.
- Traffic is being filtered. The structure of the account and campaigns is being developed in order to receive the most interested visitors.
- Copywriting ad sets. Various ads have to be written and tested to attract the target audience and drive sales.
- Landing pages are being optimized. OnePix specialists help to formulate the task and control the optimization of page to increase the conversion rate.
- Individual reports are generated. Monthly detailed reports with key metrics are created, plus weekly interim reports at the request of the customer.
What is meant by setting up ads on Facebook?
What activities should be included in the Google (Facebook Instagram websites) Shopping customization service so that your running ads shown have got expected results, and the business grows and develops? In this case, we are no longer talking about preparatory measures, but directly about the process of managing settings.
So, in order to run ads on Facebook Ads, you need to:
- develop an advertising strategy depending on what kind of product needs to be promoted;
- carry out copywriting of ads in different categories (or purchase them);
- create advertising creatives (videos and image ads that can also be purchased);
- test advertisement using Facebook algorithms;
- create campaigns (that is, set the appropriate settings on the panel);
- set up conversions and optimize rates;
- improve traffic quality (may need to add other traffic sources to increase conversion);
- test target audiences and analyze the effectiveness of launched campaigns;
- regularly test new features, and in addition, it is necessary to create a remarketing strategy;
- regularly monitor and getting analytics about competitors’ activity.
If you have all the competencies necessary to carry out the functions listed above, then you will be able to cope with the launch of advertising on Facebook on your own. But most likely, you will need the help of qualified assistants. Such as the OnePix employees.
Why outsource Facebook advertising services?
In short, because the employees of our company will be able to deal with this functionality more efficiently, that is: faster and with better results in terms of the effectiveness of launched advertising campaigns. In the meantime, you will be able to develop other aspects of your business and not even think about sales promotion.
In addition, cooperation with our agency will give you the following benefits:
- You, as a customer, will have your own specialist – Facebook ads manager – responsible for the effectiveness of Facebook advertising services provided . In general, a permanent team of our marketers will work with your business, and if necessary, you will be able to communicate directly with your responsible business manager at any time.
- Hourly payment for work in the account. Only hours actually worked out will be paid.
- Business orientation. We focus on improving the business performance of your enterprise: ROAS, profit (e-commerce), number of applications, better coverage of custom audiences. That is, creating any Facebook campaign we are talking about management by objectives.
- Result and scaling. Even after achieving a positive result, OnePix employees are looking for ways to scale it up and consolidate the result. After all, there is no limit to perfection!
The price question of Facebook advertising campaign
Everything has its price. And for the effectiveness of advertising in the largest social network in the world, you also need to pay. Unlike TV advertising, here pricing vary based on more factors, which allows you to manage ad budget/performance ratio more effectively .
So, the following factors influence on campaign budget of Facebook Ads:
- Campaign goals. For example, brand awareness or engagement Facebook ad campaigns will cost less than conversion campaigns. Depending on the strategy for promoting your business, we will lower campaign costs, determine the goals and set up advertising so that the investment is as profitable as possible.
- Custom audience size. The larger the audience, the larger the budget needed. Top-of-the-funnel and cold specific audience campaigns will cost more than retargeting.
- Daily budget. If your daily budget is at the lower limit, the system will take longer to exit the learning phase. So, you need more traffic to start effective campaign. Therefore, when setting up Facebook ads, we take this into account and set optimal budgets choosing right click through rate to get the best results. That is our creative approach.
- CTR. Click through rate can also affect ad spend. Low CTR means high costs because Facebook understands that there is a gap between your target audience and your ads. Therefore, we carefully analyze your target audience, lookalike audiences, competitors, help in the development of creatives and copywriting in order to interest and attract users.
So, services for setting up Facebook ads help to econom the promotion budget on ad account for future campaigns.
What is OnePix Facebook advertising strategy to reduce ad spend?
In addition to manipulating the above indicators, OnePix Facebook advertisers develop a strategy and a sales funnel to optimize the cost per click of a specific Facebook ad campaign. In order to wisely spend the budget, work begins with the conditional middle and bottom of the funnel (in terms of price category). Then there is a gradual scaling and increase in coverage. As a result, funds for traffic are spent as efficiently as possible.
Another way is to run A/B testing of ads for the same product. Facebook marketers
compare different ad types, selecting the best ad that converts better improves engagement and CTR (among Facebook and Instagram audiences) and saves campaign budget on a low-performing option.
Reliability and confidenceWe divide the project into stages. You only pay for the result of each stage.
Transparency of processesOur managers provide regular reporting through the Hubstuff tracking system
International standardsWe use world standards in website development and project management.
Long-term relationshipsBetween immediate benefits and permanent partnership, we choose the second option.
Get a free consultation
As part of the consultation on the creation of a website or application, we will clarify the necessary information for the analysis of your project